Friday, August 22, 2008

Kim's Krazy End of Summer Sale!!!

If you're a regular to the blog, you know each month I like to do a little something extra for my customers, go a little above and beyond the terrific sales offered by Daisy Blue Naturals...September is no exception!

I designed a sale that corresponds with the Hostess Specials this month (read the September Specials Post) It's pretty awesome!

Ohhhhhh.....so you want in on the sale eh? Only one way to do it:

Visit my Virtual Vendor Table at:
Expo-Connector

While you're their check out our Upcoming Vendor Events at:
Upcoming Vendor Events

Also I always do a little something extra for my Hosts - because you help me grow! You help me meet new, wonderful people all the time and I appreciate you! You are the lifeblood of my business! So for September, I'm giving every party host FREE SHIPPING!!! (believe me shipping adds up these days - whoa!)

Plus....you'll all be in a $15 Gift Certificate Drawing....you know those friends you have that booked parties through yours....here's a little gift you can use to shop at their parties!

Get Your September Party Booked Today....

Good Luck Everyone!

No comments: